How to Enroll Your Child to a Class?
- Support 24/7
- 04362 227840
Where each individual is afforded the opportunity for optimal growth, our Primary School sees this growth, in all its aspects, as an on- going process and:
- Enables the students to express themselves clearly.
- Encourages curiosity and independence of thought.
- Provides an individualized programme according to his or her needs, ability and potential.
- Challenges students to realize that potential.
- Promotes physical development through a diverse athletics programme.
- Encourages creative and cultural opportunities in an enriched fine arts programme.
In the primary School we believe that we must prepare individuals to hope with the complexities of a contemporary and rapidly changing society. We therefore:
- Offer the opportunity to each student to attain fluency in at least one language other than her / his native tongue.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle through an interest in lifetime sports and athletics, fostering team spirit and sportsmanship which will enable students to cope with the stresses of contemporary living.
- Develop an open- minded attitude towards new technology.
- Encourage the purposeful use of materials and techniques which will enhance the growth of the individual throughout life.
School Hours : L.K.G. - V Std. : 9.15 a.m. to 3.40 p.m.
The purpose of the Primary School Uniform Policy is to provide a regular appearance, and to assure adequate protection from the climate, consistent with school activity. The uniform policy promotes the development of good personal grooming habits. The wearing of the school uniform is obligatory. All items should be marked with the student’s name.
Pattern of uniform is available in the school office
PRIMARY SECTION : (L.K.G. to V Std)
|MONDAY||House Colour T-Shirt & White Trousers. Shoes: White Canvas & White Socks||House Colour T-Shirt & pinafore Shoes: White Canvas & White socks|
|TUESDAY to FRIDAY||Blue striped shirt (TC) Navy blue Trousers &NavyBlueTie Shoes: Black (leather) & Navy Blue Socks||Blue striped shirt (TC) Navy blue pinafore & Navy BlueTie Shoes: Black (leather) & Navy Blue Socks|