- The admission process to LKG starts in the month of March.
- School gives out applications in the month of February every year.
- The child should have completed 3+ years as on July 30th.
- The application form has to be filled out and submitted to the school office within a stipulated time, mostly a week.
- Then the school authorities would call you and your child for an interview and finalize the admissions based on the performance in the interview.
- The birth certificate and the community certificate has to be brought at the time of admission and the Xerox copies of the same have to be submitted to the school.
UKG to XII STD
- Admissions to other Classes depend on vacancies.
- The child must be of the right age group for the Class.
- The registration forms for admission will be issued in the month of February.
- The student should submit the Xerox copies of the Birth Certificate, Community certificate, Transfer Certificate, Conduct certificate and the previous year’s mark sheet.
- Fees will be collected in 3 terms for the whole academic year and will not be returned on any account.
- Students requesting for transfer in the middle of the year have to pay the fees for the entire academic year, upon which the Transfer certificate will be issued.